For Premium Subscriptions Purchased Through the Cineverse iOS Apple App
On your Apple mobile device
1. On the Home screen, tap Settings.
2. Tap iTunes & App Store.
3. Tap your Apple ID.
4. Tap View your Apple ID. You might need to sign in.
5. Under Subscriptions, tap Manage.
If you don't see a subscription in iTunes and are still being charged, make sure that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID. If so, you might have subscribed through the Cineverse website or Roku channel.
6. Tap the subscription that you want to manage, in this case, Cineverse.
7. Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription period or turn off Automatic Renewal. Turn off Automatic Renewal to cancel a subscription. Your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
Keep in mind that uninstalling the app will not automatically stop your subscription. In order to avoid future charges, you must cancel the subscription using the process above.
If you subscribed through the Cineverse website, please see the instructions to cancel via the website.